John Bibby has a Bachelor of Education (Recreation major), studied Cert IV Community Services, worked in intellectual disability and youth. He was a founding member/co-ordinator of Edmund Rice camps for underprivileged kids. He has provided recreation and leisure opportunities in the community services sector in a range of roles and is also a member of a school council for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Supported by Kay Doidge. Kay is highly qualified, with a Bachelor of Applied Science (MRN), Cert VI in Management (Disability), Advanced Diploma Community Services (Intellectual Disability) and Graduate Diploma Art Therapy. Kay has 20 years experience working with people in Disability, extensive experience in challenging behaviours, Autism and the elderly with complex high medical needs.
Kay and John have also done professional development training for teachers dealing with ASD in mainstream schools.
We are motivated to provide better leisure experiences with meaningful activities supported by skilled staff with a great attitude to participants.
WOW offers diversity all within one year, a particpant can experience the beach, country and snow doing things they have never experienced before, ranging from the "full on" to the more placid depending on your wants. All of our short breaks include meaningful activities.
- We can provide a home pick up and drop off service when we travel in your direction and sometimes just because we can.
- We have small groups 1:1 and 1:2 staff ratio.
- Staff sleep under the same roof because we book house/home like accomodation with modified facilities to suit wheelchairs.
- We have access to high low beds, hoists and slings.
- We can cater for modified diets due to specific health requirements like cealiacs, fructose intolerance and vitamised.
- We can provide full support in PEG/PEJ and Catheter/Colostomy care.
- MRN and Cert 6 trained staff, degree level recreation qualified, WWC, Police Checked and First Aid.
- Experienced recreation program officer and holiday co-ordinator
- Boutique style holidays, local, fun, flexible and inclusive.
Find Your Camp or Activity Provider Today! "If you're looking for adventure, there's a place you can go, at the beach, at the country and even the city..." View our latest video today.