Camp Duckadang is set in a magnificent 1.5 hectare site on the upper reaches of the Brisbane River and provides a truly picturesque setting catering for groups wishing to absorb themselves in the countryside and its many attractions.
1 ha country setting near river.
Catering Details: Both Full and Self Catering Available
Attractions Nearby: There are a host of activities for school groups and social groups to engage in within the local area during your stay at Camp Duckadang.
1. Bushwalking - there are many walks in the area to suit all levels of ability.
2. Historic Linville - why not pay a visit to Historic Linville and check out the wealth of local history on display. Train buffs will love the Linville station.
3. Wivenhoe Dam - a short trip down the Brisbane Valley Highway will bring you to Wivenhoe Dam. Visit the Visitor Information Centre to find out more about the Dam.
4. The Vineyards - visit the vineyards in and around Kilcoy which is an easy 30 minute drive from Camp. A great outing for social groups.
5. Eco Science Activities - The head waters of the Brisbane River are a great place for school groups to undertake ecology and science activites. Explore the river ecosystem.
The Australian Camps Association is proud to have received a 'Milestone of Excellence' recognition from the International Camping Fellowship...