Camp Kiah is a combination of learning social skills, building confidence and esteem, creating new memories and making new friendships. While learning new ways of viewing the world and the capacity to change behaviours. This is achieved through a safe therapeutic process that includes individual and group activities.
At Camp Kiah, we have designed our camps to be engaging, empowering and fun, the camp programmes have been carefully engineered to start the process for a journey of self development:
- Improving your self esteem, health and wellbeing
- Being better equipped to engage in social environments
- Being empowered to make positive choices
- Having increased positive interactions with your family members
- Becoming a positive influence in your social circles, choosing to become a support in your community in the future
- Being able to transfer learnings and success principles to other areas of your life
- Decreasing emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Learning all the cool stuff they'll never teach you in school!
Catering Details: Full Catering Only
The Australian Camps Association (ACA) Board are pleased to announce that after an extensive and thorough search, that Peter McDougall has commenced his role as CEO.